Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wrote this a while back, still rings true.

Go down

I wrote this a while back, still rings true. Empty I wrote this a while back, still rings true.

Post by Anastasia Sun May 19, 2019 11:05 am

Remember 9/11 those two numbers are always used for evil doings. If you look at the back of a dollar bill start counting feathers arrows, wheat, stars and so on, there are 9/11/13's which are all bad numbers. Remember God is a God of numbers, like seven meant completion, eight is new beginnings, 6 is the number of man, also 666 is the number of Antichrist.
www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/11.html
The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 11 The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment. In the Bible, 11 is used twenty-four times and "11th" can be found 19 times.
The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 9
Used 49 times in Scripture, the number 9 symbolizes divine completeness, or conveys the meaning of finality. Christ died at the 9th hour of the day, or 3 p.m., to make the way of salvation open to everyone. The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) is the only one of God's annual Feast days of worship that requires believers to fast for one day. This special day, considered by many Jews to be the holiest of the year, begins at sunset on the 9th day of the seventh Hebrew month (Leviticus 23:32).
Is this why Satan likes to kill on this day, as a mockery to Jesus death?
The star of David is blasphemy, David never had a star, God rebuke them for honoring a star in their Bible.
Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. which we call a hexagram, like a witch will hex you! Devil worshipers/witches use the star to sacrifice their victims.
OK to end this letter, not all Jews but the Cabala Jews will receive a Messiah who will be possessed by Satan himself. They already started wrong with that star,we to used in our military uniforms, emblems, and artifacts. The whole world uses the satanic stars which is five pointed. Yet you never asked why a star right, were did the symbol started they won't tell us, but God warned them back thousands of years before Christ.
The Magen David (Shield of David, or as it is more commonly known, the Star of David) is the symbol most commonly associated with Judaism today, but it is actually a relatively new Jewish symbol. It is supposed to represent the shape of King David's shield (or perhaps the emblem on it), but there is really no support for that claim in any early rabbinic literature. The symbol is not mentioned in rabbinic literature until the middle ages, and is so rare in early Jewish literature and artwork that art dealers suspect forgery if they find the symbol in early Jewish works.
Check out two pictures below. Count the stars in the hexagram, out Pentagon has same form a Hexagram, as seen from above, the Pyramid with the cap stone in our dollar bill is the eye of Rah. Same as the eye of Lucifer. The Statue of Liberty is Satan, yes if you ever been there she/he has chains on her/his feet, the beast that came out of the sea, as Bible quotes. All done by Masons which rule the world, pope's are Mason also.Wake up people Washington has the shape of a star, coincidence not!
Half-of-a-Dollar.jpg
Minorrah.jpg
Look it is lit 6 Today they suppose to have 7 lit's again they honor man. I know this because I had one, and did it for two years, you lite one candle a day for seven days, the last day you light the middle one if I can remember correctly.
This is not the real Menorah of the bible it suppose to have seven candlestick holders, not nine. Why did they created a 8 or nine, God never told them to do this, this is as the sin of witchcraft, for it is better to obey than to sacrifice say's the Almighty. Again you cannot do your own way of worshiping God, you got to worship him the way he told you to do it, and for that learn about Him and His Word, FOLLOW JESUS COMMANDMENTS NOT MAN'S.
God is not please with their invention of a new kind of Menorah, they read Torah which are the first five books of the bible, but they do not obey God.
I was inspire to write this because I am very disappointing to see Israel of all people to show off a fake man made artifact. This symbol represents Jesus who is the light of the world! When they build the temple, will they put that Menorah in it, as God told Moses first and Solomon after. I am so glad I know all these things, else I to be fooled.

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son...

Acts 4:12 12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none
other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved, by Jesus only.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4167
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down