Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End-time biblical signs and beginning of sorrows: November 2014 – January 2015

Go down

End-time biblical signs and beginning of sorrows: November 2014 – January 2015  Empty End-time biblical signs and beginning of sorrows: November 2014 – January 2015

Post by Anastasia Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:22 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT WE NEED TO REPENT AND PRAY DAILY, JOIN ME DOING THIS PLEASE.
GOD IS ANGRY WITH THE WICKED EVERYDAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY THAT YOU BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE THE THINGS THAT ARE COMING UPON ALL OF THE EARTH..
IF YOU ARE NOT SAVED BY JESUS GET SAVED NOW BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.
I HAVE THE PRAYER ON HOW TO BE SAVED ON THIS PORTAL PAGE, FIND IT PRAY AND SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE. JESUS WORD SAYS WITH YOUR MOUTH YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR HEART YOU BELIEVE HERE IT IS.
(Romans 10:8-11) "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; {9} That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. {10} For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. {11} For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."
DO NOT WAIT TILL TOMORROW, TOMORROW IS NEVER PROMISE, GOD SAYS TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEART.
I WILL PRAY FOR ALL WHO READ THIS AND ARE NOT SAVED.
GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. PEACE
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4196
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down