Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe Jesus wants me to share this, for who soever is Catholic.

Go down

I believe Jesus wants me to share this, for who soever is Catholic. Empty I believe Jesus wants me to share this, for who soever is Catholic.

Post by Anastasia Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:38 pm

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Worshiping Mary is not biblical, worshiping Jesus is biblical. God which is Jesus said he will not give his worship to another not even Mary.

Mary was a vessel God used to bring His son into the world to save us if you believe this you will be saved.

If Mary is your choice than you will die in your sins, because she was not sinless, she herself said I rejoice in the Lord my savior, only Jesus was sinless, because He was born of God while Mary was born of the lineage of Adam, since he sin and fail to pass the test, God gave us himself to die for us, because only perfection can enter heaven. I know none of us are perfect but Jesus was, all you have to do is believe Him and what he did for you BY DYING FOR YOUR SINS, and you shall be saved. Here it is in your KING JAMES BIBLE. (Acts 16:27-33) "And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. {28} But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. {29} Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, {30} And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? {31} And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. {32} And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. {33} And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway."

I wrote this letter to my nephew, but is is also for anyone who is reading it today, JESUS loves you and he want's to save you now!

You can read it for yourself.

All you have to do is repent believe and be baptized, not as a baby, baby's are pure till they have knowledge of sin, but when you have the knowledge to know you are a sinner go to a Baptist church talk to the pastor and tell him you accept Jesus as your savior and want to be baptized by full submerging of your body in the name of Jesus or of the Father Son and Holy Spirit. This must be done publicly, if you hide your belief God will not saved you.

Here is another case how it is done.

The angel of the Lord saw this man reading His word but did not understand it, so He appear to Phillip and told him go see this man and tell him about me just like I am doing right now telling you, I can lead a horse to water but i cannot make him drink.

(Acts 8:34-39) "And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? {35} Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. {36} And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? {37} And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou maryest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. {38} And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. {39} And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing." KJB
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4196
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down