Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Batle for Israel.

Go down

The Batle for Israel. Empty The Batle for Israel.

Post by Anastasia Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:33 pm

A little history here.
If I was a Jew I would feel threading, by the Arabs because they have way more children than the Jews do. Now if this was your country and strangers did this to your country, and you want to be at peace you have to build a wall of separation, because the Arabs teach their kids in school to kill Jews, also the religion they fallow tells the Muslims to kill everyone who does not believe in their God. So how is this fair to anyone, none Muslim.
There was never a race called Palestinians until Arafat, they are all Arabs. Israel was created by God when He named Jacob Israel, King David made Jerusalem his capital of Israel. Koran never mentions Jerusalem not even once. the Bible old testament mentions it. 600 times, in the New Testament it is mention more than 140 times. My question is why would the Jews who have the promise of God give up their land, yes their land. Nobody welcomes them in other countries, according to them they all claim they are persecuted, and yes they are disliked by ignorant people, also satanic people. Lets face it Satan hates Jews and Christians alike, more also Christians all because we ware Jehovah God in our hearts. Some more than others, but the reason we are under attack is only because we love God Jehovah.
The land of Israel was given by God to the descendants of Abraham. In the Book of Genesis, God appeared to Abraham and said: “I will assign this land to your offspring” (Genesis 15:18-21). In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Case closed you want to fight God, you will loose every-time, so I will say to the Arabs you live here, live at peace or get out. Sorry this is my opinion, as a follower of Gods Word. KJB..
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4194
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down