Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government Cover Up And The Alien Agenda

Go down

Government Cover Up And The Alien Agenda Empty Government Cover Up And The Alien Agenda

Post by Lee Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:48 pm

My observation of the earth and the state of evil is growing at a rapid pace. This earth is infested with every kind of evil, from extraterrestrial biological entity aliens to demons who have almost full control of the earth, a government who has been defeated
by these aliens already and are at their mercy. We are on the road to destruction, and are rapidly picking up speed. Humanity’s future does not look good. I Believe that when the Antichrist comes on the scene his minions will have already had all the answers to cure just about every disease known to man. The antichrist and the aliens are working together to deceive all of Humanity. We are, however not suppose to try to stop him because the events of the Bible will happen just as Scripture declares. Instead we are told by scripture to snatch others from the fire, by leading them to Christ before the earth is completely over took by these beings, these gray demons as I like to call them. By the year two thousand twenty nine the grays plan to have killed off over half of the human race. They want our planet, and for a short time, it will seam that they are succeeding but, in the end God will stop them and take back His earth and shake the wicked out of it once more. We Christians are the rightful owners of this earth and God will see to it that we will rule with Him forever.
Lee
Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://jesus-1000.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down