Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The power of Satan, verses the power of the Name!

Go down

The power of Satan, verses the power of the Name! Empty The power of Satan, verses the power of the Name!

Post by Anastasia Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Wow guys you must know what has happen to me right now. I
was laying down on the sofa as my husband was driving to work. I fell asleep
and as I lay there I thought I heard the voice of my husband coming in through
the back door, it was two people’s voices, one my husbands the other one I could
not make out. I said to myself why is he coming back so soon and why is he
bringing in some strange guy with him into our home. Than in my dream I thought
to get up but could not do so. I try to turn and open my eyes but it was impossible; so I said to myself why can’t I move so I said well now I am awake but I still could not move. I was pin down with so much force and power that my
body started to feel as if electric was going through me and as if I had no way
out of this I realized it was not my husband but powerful forces of Satan.
So
I started to say Satan you have no power over me in the name of Jesus and by
the power of His might and blood be gone; while I was still feeling the electric shock all
over me from top to bottom. I thought than I am gone, they are going to get me, so I just started to praise Jesus, I lifted my both hands in my dream to praise Jesus saying, thank you Jesus for who you are for saving me, I glorified your name.

As soon as I did that all of Satan's power left me and I was
than able to open my eyes and see that it is still daylight. I felt as if
part of this whole ordeal I was truly awake at least the end part of it; when I lifted
my arms to praise Him but no, I was asleep and it was a dream. These demons went out by praise.
I want all of you to know that Satan has immense power and I felt it when I felt trap, but Jesus
has way more and no devil can resist the name of Jesus or Yeshua.

Hallelujah to our king, to Him be all the glory and all the power. We the Christians have a more hope and more power than the children of the Devil. I am still in shock about this dream, but Jesus has shown me how safe I am with Him. There are
powerful forces out there, and we must always cling to the real light that puts
out all the darkness. Now I am crying like a child, to have experience this
tremendous force of evil, but Jesus and the power of His blood came and rescue
me, and that gives me tears of joy. How I love Him O” what a saviour we have cling to His power and call out His
name JESUS. As soon as I have awoken Psalms 91 came to my mind. KJB
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psalms Chapter 91: Security of the Godly
Security of the Godly
Psalms Chapter 91 : 9

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4196
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down