Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was my answer to his video.

Go down

This was my answer to his video. Empty This was my answer to his video.

Post by Anastasia Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 pm

What's In The Vatican Basement May Shock You!

Lucifer is not the morning STAR Jesus is called the the bright and morning Star, Lucifer is just son of the morning read the only true bible we have which is KJB. Did you know God only has one book that He promised to preserve for all generations, and that is KJB. Since KJB has no copy rights all other bible versions came out of KJB but with missing and added verses, also verses to mean the oposit, yes you heard right twisted and reverse meaning of what it really means. We no longer have the real manuscripts they all faded, the King James Bible was translated from the real manuscripts 0ver 400 years ago. So people if you read this letter why would you even read out of a corrupt bible were God's Spirit is not in them? Get over the thee and thow's and just read God will give you the picture he wants you to see. All you ever need is a KJ software for your study's because the Bible interprets itself. So Google KJ PURE BIBLE SEARCH .COM IT IS FREE FOR DOWNLOAD.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4224
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down