Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex 18:19-20

Go down

Ex 18:19-20 Empty Ex 18:19-20

Post by clark thompson Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:09 am

Exodus 18:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
19 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Be thou for the people to God-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:
20 And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do.

Exodus 18:19-20 New Century Version (NCV)

19 Now listen to me, and I will give you some advice. I want God to be with you. You must speak to God for the people and tell him about their disagreements. 20 Warn them about the laws and teachings, and teach them the right way to live and what they should do.

New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

19 We need to listen and obey the Lord. We need to seek God’s advice and counsel. We should listen to biblical counsel and seek the presence of the Lord. We need to spend time listening to God, reading His word and praying.

20 We should know the law of the Lord. We need to have the word be taught and we should learn the word.

clark thompson

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum