Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Satan To Jesus - The End Times Productions Story (Christian Testimony)

Go down

From Satan To Jesus - The End Times Productions Story (Christian Testimony) Empty From Satan To Jesus - The End Times Productions Story (Christian Testimony)

Post by Anastasia Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:28 pm

What a wonderful  God we have, must see and listen to this brother testimonial. Lets all pray for him to keep seeking Jesus, to read God's Holy Word out of KJB. Amen
These are his videos, go and give him your support. I never asked for myself and have never gotten money, from any of my Christian websites, I do not sell the Gospel and do not like prosperity preachers. The Word of God must always be free of charge unless you go to Church, I believe you must give what you can so your church can pay it's bills. Thanks I love you all, and pray for all who come here to be blessed with good preachers., who really preach the true Word of God.

They Put A Spell On You - The Secret History Of Black Magic (2019)

I was a messianic follower but no more, I dug deep about YAHWEH and found out it means bull, so I am going to stay with God's pure Word, which is Jehovah. I cannot trust any Jewish cabala to tell me the truth about what is God's name in Hebrew, because they are blinded till we leave the earth. Jesus said you will not see me again until you say blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD. Than and only than can you trust in those Jews. Right now it is Paul's gospel we preach. (Hebrews 8:13) "In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away." We are no longer under the law but under grace, we are guided by the Holy Spirit not by the letter of the law. The Messianic Jews not all but most want to bring us back into the law, a law they never kept themselves. Jesus already kept all that for us, so we enter into his rest. Not to keep sinning but to keep getting more perfect everyday, I learned we can do it, if we keep our eyes on His Word daily. peace.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4196
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down