Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hal Lindsey Report (2.15.19)

Go down

Hal Lindsey Report (2.15.19) Empty Hal Lindsey Report (2.15.19)

Post by Anastasia Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:18 pm

(1 Timothy 2:2-7) "For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. {3} For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; {4} Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. {5} For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; {6} Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. {7} Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."
(1 John 5:11-13) "And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. {12} He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. {13} These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4191
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down