Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 MINUTES AGO! What JUST HAPPENED In Israel SHOCKED Religious People 2:03 / 18:55 4 MINUTES AGO! What JUST HAPPENED In Israel SHOCKED Religious People

Go down

4 MINUTES AGO! What JUST HAPPENED In Israel SHOCKED Religious People 2:03 / 18:55 4 MINUTES AGO! What JUST HAPPENED In Israel SHOCKED Religious People  Empty 4 MINUTES AGO! What JUST HAPPENED In Israel SHOCKED Religious People 2:03 / 18:55 4 MINUTES AGO! What JUST HAPPENED In Israel SHOCKED Religious People

Post by Anastasia Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:23 pm

As I was hearing this, one scripture came to my mind.
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.
THEY ARE PASSING LAWS IN ISRAEL FOR CHRISTIANS NOT TO PREACH TO THE JEWS OR FACE JAIL FOR ONE YEAR. SO MAYBE THIS IS THE RAPTURE TO COME THIS YEAR. A LOT OF JEWS ARE COMING TO JESUS NOW.
Be ready just in case, for the rapture on 16-17 sept.
You sent
Paul says we are going on the last trup. they play 100 trump sounds.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4196
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down