Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith?

3 posters

Go down

Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith? Empty Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith?

Post by Mandolyn Rain Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Ephesians 2:8-9

Amen!
Mandolyn Rain
Mandolyn Rain
Servant ||||
Servant ||||

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith? Empty Re: Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith?

Post by Lee Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Yes, we are saved by grace through faith, you can never work
your way into heaven, you can never be good enough on your own to make it to
heaven, only by accepting Jesus’ sacrifice are you make worthy. However, if
there is no fruit, so signs of regeneration, your faith is dead. And your
salvation is a fake. That is why ((James
2:24)) says You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Lee
Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2008-02-03

https://jesus-1000.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith? Empty Re: Do you believe we are saved by Grace through Faith?

Post by Anastasia Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:02 am

Yes I do believe we are saved by faith alone, but that faith
produces works because they both go hand and hand. Also please look up in your
Bible dictionary what sanctification means. It means somebody that was set
apart to do God's work he was saved but he shrinks back. Why would the Word
made flesh say but is he shrinks back my soul has no pleasure in him. Also when
Jesus spoke to the churches we are the church, so why did he keep on saying to
he who overcomes; that means he is talking to the saved people that went wrong.
What about John 15 any branch in ME means just that; one in Him. The lost are
not in Him; we must guard our salvation by staying with Him, now I know God has
patients but His patient’s runs out at a certain point. Adam and Eve had a free
will so did the angels God will never want to tie you and drag you. You must
come back as the prodigal son did repented.God bless you always, and always give you the fire you have for Him right now. Anna
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4189
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandolyn Rain Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:35 pm

Yes we are saved by grace through faith, and yes faith without works is dead. As we are given new life in Christ, solely BY HIM, He gives us the desire to serve Him, to please Him. We who are saved WANT to live for Him- and it is Him who works in us, He continues to do a good work in us (Phillipians 1:6)
God keeps us, He builds us up through His wonderful Holy Spirit who teaches us all truth. (John 15:26)
It brings tears of joy to my eyes when I see someone become born again, through Christ- because it is the work of God in their hearts- nothing they did of their selves. (Romans 3:10 says no one is good and no one seeks after God) It is Christ who lives in us that any good comes out of us, it is all due to Him! Not us! John 15:5 says He is the vine and we are the branches, and that apart from Him we can do nothing- so true! So I am just amazed at the sovereignty of God, and the true love He has for those who belong to Him- the power of His Holy Spirit the power of His word, that works in the heart of an unbeliever, to show them the truth, so they acknowledge they have sinned against Him and need His forgiveness. Romans 10:17 says Faith comes from hearing and by hearing the word of God- one must HEAR the word in order to receive it- the wonderful power of the word of God that changes our hearts! So all glory belongs to God- that is my main point to all of this. Is He deserves all the glory- and all the good works that come out of us once we are saved, all the things we do to serve Him and live for Him, is DUE TO HIM. As apart from Him we can absolutely do nothing. Amen!
Mandolyn Rain
Mandolyn Rain
Servant ||||
Servant ||||

Female Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down