Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grace, Faith, and Works

Go down

Grace, Faith, and Works Empty Grace, Faith, and Works

Post by Anastasia Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 am

I can't believe what you are saying. You are so confusing, because you got it so wrong. You just can't pick verses out, because you have to read your bible as a whole. Number one nobody, I tell you nobody has ever kept the ten commandments, no a Jew or Gentile, only Jesus did. You cannot go to heaven by keeping the ten commandments, because if you break just one you will be guilty of them all. I am thinking you just got saved so you are still a babe or did you even accepted Jesus as your Redeemer? Let me tell you, the A postal Paul warned the Galatians about going back to doing works.. We no longer are under the law, but under grace. Jesus commandments are two, He is also LORD of the Sabbath he kept them all because nobody could, even Abraham and all the Patriarchs, live by faith. The law was let us know what sin was it never saved anybody. Paul said when you got saved was it by by keeping the law or by faith. Please read Gal. Do not let anybody fooled you,. the law is in our hearts paul said it clearly no matter how much he try, sin was at the door, so he served God with his mind if you continue in his word, that washes away your sins, we fall, get up repent and press towards the mark. Cain try to please God by works of the flesh, but Abel by faith. Please before you get mad at me watch this pastor..
This was my letter to a you tuber, who said we must keep the ten commandments.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4189
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down