Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My HUSBAND WROTE THIS YEARS AGO ,STILL STANDS.

Go down

My HUSBAND WROTE THIS YEARS AGO ,STILL STANDS. Empty My HUSBAND WROTE THIS YEARS AGO ,STILL STANDS.

Post by Anastasia Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Prophecy page 1

Prophecy Unraveled

Jesus is the Lord, the creator God. He was in the beginning with God before anything was ever made. Though He made everything in all existence, the world did not recognize him. But as many that would receive him, he gave them the right to become God’s Children.The first thing that will happen will be the Rapture of the Church, the snatching away of all believers into heaven. Then will come the appearance of a world dictator, he will be the antichrist, Satan incarnate, in the flesh. He will deceive many, and perform many counterfeit miracles and wonders and many will follow him because of his power. Those who do not know God will worship him as God. But in Daniel 9:27 It says {He will confirm a covenant with many for seven years. In the middle of the seven years he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him}. The Jews know the Ten Commandments God gave Moses. The second command is {you shall not bow down before any graven image, which is what the antichrist is trying to get them to do. When the Jews will not bow to him, he will start killing them off by the thousands. In the book of Revelations 2:10 it says {Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life}. It would appear that Revelation 2:10 and Daniel 9:27 is both talking about the same event. When this happens, it will mark the half way point of the tribulation. It really starts to go down hill from here. The end of the tribulation is where God who is the Lord Jesus Christ comes and puts a stop to all violence on earth. He will set his feet on the Mount of Olives and it will split from east to west. This is found in the book of Zechariah 14:4. We Christians will rein and rule with him for a thousand years. Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. Revelation 20:7-10 it says now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. We reign with Christ a thousand years while Satan is locked away in his dungeon. After the thousand years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison. He will gather together his army to attack the City of God but fire rains down from Heaven, to destroy both him and his army. This is where the wicked dead go to their place of eternal punishment, and the saints who are with the Lord will see their new home, the new heaven and the new earth. Revelation 21:1-8 says {I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God.”And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying; and there shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.'' Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new.'' And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful.'' And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be my son.”But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the abominable, the murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. So there you have it. The great thing about the Bible is everything in it is going to come true because everything that it said would happen in the past has come true. So why should we doubt the Bible? There is no other book on the planet that can make that kind of claim. The Bible is historically- scientifically and archeologically correct. Anyone who has ever tried to disprove the Bible has either failed miserably or has gotten converted by its awesome life changing power. Isaiah 55:11 says, so it is with the word that goes from my mouth, it will not return to me unfulfilled
Or before having carried out my good pleasure and having achieved what it was sent to do.

Lee Matrone A servant of the Lord

The End Times            

What does the Bible have to say about the end times? Some People who think they are Christians say that they will be glad when the Lord comes and if they were True Christians that would be true. But what will they do when they hear the Lord Jesus tell them in Matthew 7:23 I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers! These people thought they were Christians just because they were doing the work of God, but they were doing it for the wrong reasons, either for fame or to get rich, but they had no real love in their hearts for God. In Matthew 7:21 Jesus says to these so called Christians-Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!      And in Matthew 13:24-30 he says Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, Sir, open the door for us. But he will answer, I don’t know you or where you come from. Then you will say, we ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets. But he will reply, I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers! There will be weeping there and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last. Indeed for these people what they thought was going to be a wonderful time in heaven with our Lord turned out to be an eternity of suffering in Hell. Where did they go wrong you might ask, they thought they could live a life of sin and still go to heaven as long as they served the Lord, working for him. They were wrong. If you are to be a true follower of the Lord Jesus you have to strive to live a life of purity and not give in to sin. The transformation from sin to holiness does not take place over night. You will still stumble and fall in to sin every now and then, but the longer you stay with Jesus and read his word every minute you can, and let his word soak into your soul and pray for him to come into you and to replace the sin you have inside you with his spirit. The more you do this the more you will live a holy life for God. He will give you the power to conquer sin and walk on the devil. In Psalms 91 it says {A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling, even the Lord, who is my refuge-then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent}.and in verse 13-16 it says {You will tread upon the lion and the cobra, you will trample the great lion and the serpent. Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. There is no need to fear the devil when you are close to Jesus. True Christians are {More than conquers in him who loves us. Romans 8:37}! When the Lord comes referring to the second coming in the book of Zechariah 14:1-4 it says A day of the Lord is coming when your plunder will be divided among you. I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it, the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of olives east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. This splitting of the valley when Jesus sets his feet on it will trigger the most powerful earthquake that has ever occurred sense man has been on the earth described in the book of Revelation 16:18. It will be a cataclysmic event that will literally change the geographical fetchers of the face of the earth. In verse 19 it says the great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. The earth will be reformed and Jerusalem will be lifted up to be the most highest geographical point on the earth. This will all take place before the thousand years have started of Christ’s millennial reign. Look at Psalms 4:1 {Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain}. And also in{Psalms 43:3- 68:16- 87:1- 95:4- 99:9}When the Lord comes with all his holy ones and the whole host of heaven following him the sinful People will run to the mountains and cry for the rocks to fall on them and hide them from the glory of the Lamb. Revelation 6:16              Men’s faces will turn pail when they see him. But the righteous have nothing to fear. Their Joy is the Lord and their power rest in him. The Christians belong to him forever, forever we shall continually see his face, forever we will bath in his glory. Amen.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4180
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down