Jesus Salvation Talk Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not by the works of the law, are we saved!

Go down

Not by the works of the law, are we saved! Empty Not by the works of the law, are we saved!

Post by Anastasia Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Someone told me since I am grafted in the Jewish tree, that means i must keep Sabbaths! Here was my answer!
So what if I am grafted in, I am not going to keep feast Sabbaths of the Law, and become a law unto myself. The Law is written in my heart and mind, I keep Jesus two commandments love the LORD with all my heart soul and mind, and my neighbor as myself, the rest is works to make me boast, of how greater I am than you are, that is what Paul said. I am humble and thankful that Jesus kept it all for me, so my burden is light, you can keep one Sabbath and break one like lust, lie, or steel and God will hold you accountable for all the law. So if we had to do feast, Sabbaths, works of the flesh, where does that put JESUS? You are all hypocrites turning back to the old testament which was done away with, did you ever read your bible at all. Read Hebrews, read the books of Paul. Here read this.
This is the Law we need to obey-Galatians 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
(Galatians 6:2-3) "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.  {3} For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself."
You just can't argue these statements.(Philippians 3:9) "And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"
I believe the Messianic Jews are doing the Church a lot of harm. Tell me when you got save were you doing the Law? Please tell me are you Agar's child which was of a bond woman, or Sarah's? She represents freedom, yet you want to go back into the Law which no man alive or dead kept except God himself/JESUS.
(Galatians 4:21-26) "Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?  {22} For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bond maid, the other by a free-woman.  {23} But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the free-woman was by promise.  {24} Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.  {25} For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.  {26} But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all." I been there and realized, I could never keep the law was nothing but a frustration to me, so now I am free, just Keep What Paul, Jesus, John told us to do.

Again I say we are save by believing only, not by adding our works as filthy rags that lead to boasting.
Written and sign by Anastasia Martone.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 4196
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://www.yeshuastruth.com

Back to top Go down